Mechanisms of COVID-19 Vaccine Induced Injuries/Deaths
By Maggie Zhou, PhD
Update 3: A peer reviewed paper from MIT published in Apr 2021, confirmed their earlier pre-print version published Dec13, 2020, that “Reverse-transcribed SARS-CoV-2 RNA can integrate into the genome of cultured human cells and can be expressed in patient-derived tissues”. Their results are “consistent with a LINE1 retrotransposon mediated, target-primed reverse transcription and retroposition mechanism.” Even though with infection of SARS-CoV-2virus, they detected only subgenomic sequences derived mainly from the 3′ end of the viral genome integrated into the DNA of the host cell,in the case of mRNA vaccines, given that we’re told the S protein gene is the only gene encoded by the mRNA, which by default is near the 3’ end, and was given a poly(A) tail and various other features to stabilize it, and given that tens of billions of copies of this mRNA are injected in one dose, it seems to me that there’s a good chance similar reverse transcription and retrotransposition of the S protein gene – the MOST PATHOGENIC gene of this entire virus – could really occur, as many scientists have warned from the beginning. Once integrated into the genome, the host could express the S protein in the long term, which would trigger persistent autoimmune response, causing attack on the cells it has integrated into.
Update 2: Here’s yet another way that making our own cells express the spike protein via the genetic vaccines can lead to disaster: causing cells expressing the spike protein and cells that have ACE2 receptor on their surface to conglomerate, forming something called a “multinucleated syncytia”:
“Proteins that mediate fusion between viral and cellular membranes can in some cases also do so between cells that express the viral fusion protein and those that express the viral receptor. For instance, cells expressing the HIV-1 envelope glycoprotein gp160 can form multinucleated syncytia with cells expressing the HIV-1 receptors CD4 and CCR5”. The 2003 Nature paper went on to demonstrate that “293T cells transfected with ACE2, but not those transfected with human immunodeficiency virus-1 receptors, formed multinucleated syncytia with cells expressing S protein (of SARS-CoV-1)”.
UPDATE: I’ve expanded the second half of the article to include many more mechanisms that I’m aware of but didn’t include in the original version.
A study on UK government’s website, dated Apr 2021, conducted by the ISARIC4C consortium, found that among the hospitalized COVID patients who had ALREADY BEEN VACCINATED, the onset of symptoms is most commonly from the day of vaccination to 3 days after that. The onset is 5x as frequent ON the day of the vaccination as the day BEFORE vaccination! 
The preferred mainstream explanation is blaming behavioural change – they assume that those who had been vaccinated shielded & isolated less. Yet they have no evidence to back that up. Crucially, “No one is suggesting there was a change of behaviour within care homes, except for inviting people in to carry out the vaccinations. However, care homes in every corner of the country saw outbreaks from December”, wrote a rebuttal published in the British Medical Journal.
The other idea offered by some mainstream academics is that going to the vaccination centers itself may be a “super-spreader event” – but again, care homes didn’t fit that bill.
Also, even if these people did contract the virus on the vaccination day, why would more of them have symptom onset on that day and the 3 days immediately after, rather than the usual incubation period of 5 days?
FAR MORE LIKELY are the following mutually non-exclusive mechanisms:
- The rebuttal in the BMJ mentioned above pointed out that both Pfizer and AstraZeneca’s trials had shown white blood cell depletion in the first 3 days post vaccination. The phenomenon is known for other vaccines as well, and there’s at least evidence in children that such transient white cell depletion results in susceptibility to viral infections. In this scenario, an infection previously kept in check by the immune system could become active when response to the vaccine depleted circulating white blood cells.
- The mRNA and DNA vaccines use nanoparticles to enclose the nucleic acids. There has been an accumulating number of studies that found that various types of nanoparticles can interferewith the function of our blood cells, and with the coagulation system, shifting the hemostatic balance, causing deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and disseminated intravascular coagulopathy (DIC), among other serious complications.[8,9] Also, the mRNA vaccine nanoparticles contain PEG-lipid, and the the DNA vaccine nanoparticles contain polysorbate 80, both have been known to be allergenic and found responsible for anaphylactic reactions in the past.
- The spike protein of SARS-CoV-2 alone, introduced intratracheally, as well as in in vitro experiments, has been shown to damage lung vascular endothelial cells by downregulating ACE2, and consequently inhibiting mitochondrial function, triggering reactive oxygen species production, increasing glycolysis, and extracellular acidification.[11,4]
- On Dec 9, 2020, BEFORE vaccination rollouts in most countries, Dr. J. Patrick Whelan MD PhD, formerly warned the FDA that, according to multiple lines of evidence, vaccines using SARS-CoV-2 spike protein (including mRNA and DNA vector vaccines) may cause microvascular injury to distant organs including the brain, heart, liver, and kidneys.
He cited evidence that while “the coronavirus replicates almost exclusively in the septal capillary endothelial cells of the lungs and the nasopharynx”, “viral lysis and immune destruction of those cells releases viral capsid proteins (or pseudovirions) that travel through the circulation and bind to ACE2 receptors in these other parts of the body…… that not only damages the microvascular endothelium but also induces the production of many pro-inflammatory cytokines”. He cited evidence that the brain tissues of those that died from COVID were found to have pseudovirions (spike, envelope, and membrane proteins) without viral RNA, in the endothelia of cerebral microvessels, and that injecting just the S1 spike subunit in mice led to neurologic signs.
- On Jan 26, 2021, Dr. Hooman Noorchashm emailed the FDA regulators, Pfizer leaders and the press, to deliver “a warning and a, nearly certain, prognostication”, that anyone who has had a recent COVID infection (irrespective of whether they are symptomatic or convalescent) can be expected to have viral antigens in the endothelial lining of their blood vessels, and that vaccine triggered antigen specific immune response will target those antigens, and therefore those tissues, and cause tissue inflammation and damage. In other words, the vaccines will cause vasculature damage and blood clots in the lungs, as well as damage in the vasculature of the brain, heart, liver, kidney etc., anywhere residual viral antigens from a recent infection may be found.
It’s relevant with regard to what Dr. Noorchashm is warning about, to note that Pfizer’s clinical trial protocol (on page 41) explicitly excluded anyone who has had COVID-19 from enrolment.
- Another point specifically about the mRNA and DNA vaccines encoding the spike protein, is raised by Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi, who was for over 2 decades the head of the Institute of Medical Microbiology and Hygiene, University of Mainz, and Editor in Chief of Medical Microbiology and Immunology.
He warned that a large part of the injected mRNA or DNA-containing nanoparticle packets encoding the spike protein will reach local lymph nodes, and through there, into blood circulation. In the lymph nodes, when they’re taken up by lymphocytes which then express the spike protein, those cells will be targeted for destruction by other lymphocytes, (likely accounting for the white blood cell depletion mentioned in #1 above). The lymphocytes thus activated will multiply and swarm out of the lymph nodes to seek out more S protein antigen. They’ll attack any muscle cells where the S protein is presented (muscle swelling, pain).
The nanoparticles that get into the bloodstream will be trapped there. Some will fuse with blood cells, but most will be taken up by endothelial cell lining the smallest of veins where blood flows really slow. The expression and presentation of the S protein by these microvascular endothelial cells attracts and activates platelets, which induces clotting. These cells also produce trash during spike protein production, which he says will be placed outside the cell, and attractskiller lymphocytes to attack the presenting endothelial cells, damaging the vascular lining, causing inflammation, and clotting.
- Many have been pointing out from the beginning, the very real danger of Antibody Dependent Enhancement of Disease (ADE), that any SARS-CoV-2 vaccine may cause. All attempts to develop a vaccine against the closest human coronavirus, SARS-CoV, had failed in the past two decades, when vaccinated animal models got more severe disease and died, upon challenge with the actual virus. All SARS-CoV-2 vaccines clinical trials have simply not had enough observation time to allow such a deadly consequence to become apparent, before the vaccine rollouts were rushed worldwide – and we’re already seeing the beginning of the onslaught! [13-15]
- The SARS-CoV-2 spike protein has also been found to contain high sequence similarity to 4 human proteins essential for embryonic development, including Syncytin-1 and Syncytin-2, since February 2020. This lead Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg and Dr. Michael Yeadon (Pfizer’s former chief scientific officer) to write an urgent petition on Dec 1, 2020, to the European Medicines Agency, to halt the vaccine rollout due to the possibility that antibodies against the S protein in vaccinated women may attack these proteins, preventing the formation of a placenta, and rendering them infertile. Like all the other warnings, it was completely ignored.
- Yet another treachery with the spike protein is its potential ability to cause prion disease, both by the protein, and by the mRNA for it contained in Pfizer and Moderna vaccines. I will make a separate post of this.
- As if all that isn’t bad enough, some scientists (e.g., Dr. Judy Mikovits) have stated that vaccinated people may shed microRNAs (miRNA) derived from the genetic vaccines, which could explain the many adverse health effects that unvaccinated people around those vaccinated are reporting (especially many women reporting abnormal and extremely heavy menses, even spontaneous abortions). She says these miRNAs can spread through air, and easily taken in by another person, as she’s worked on formulating therapeutic miRNA for aerosolized delivery.
So indeed, the spike protein that the vaccines contain or encode for, is alone sufficient to cause COVID symptoms (and deaths in severe cases), and have numerous medium to long term potential serious consequences. Only criminal governments would have rushed it ahead and imposed it on the world with utter deceit.
Video interview: https://beforeitsnews.com/u-s-politics/2021/04/german-microbiologist-to-reduce-the-worlds-populationthey-are-killing-people-with-these-covid-vaccines-video-2582255.html
Maggie Zhou received her PhD from the University of Wisconsin – Madison in 1997, and worked as a computational biologist for a number of years. She is currently an independent seeker of truth.