A Special Covid Prevention
Health Coaching Session
for the 2021/22 Flu Season
Submitted by The Cornonavirus Coach
The following ten supplements have been used with great success in the prevention of COVID-19 since early 2020.
By incorporating some of these supplements into your daily routine during this flu season, you are significantly enhancing the strength and effectiveness of immune system.
It’s always best to take lower doses than higher ones, and never to exceed the maximum doses suggested except in an advanced situation or demanding case.
Top Ten Supplements
(1) Colloidal Silver (10 ppm) or Silver Hydrosol — 2 teaspoons per day
(2) Zinc — No more than 5o mg per day always with food
(3) Vitamin C — At least 1000 mg per day
(4) Vitamin D — 2,000 – 5,000 IU daily
(5) Selenium — 200 mcg once per day
(6) Oil of Oregano — 1 to 2 drops in 8 ounces of water twice daily
(7) Turmeric spice (cooked in food) and/or Curcumin Liquid Extract (1 dropper in water 2X/day)
(8) Olive Leaf extract — 500 mg twice daily
(9) Black Seed Oil — Put in soups, broth, stews, cereals, etc.
(10) Lugol’s Iodine (2%) — 1 drop stirred into 8 ounces of water (only if well tolerated)
*Everyone is encouraged to procure the products above at the best price they can find with their preferred vendors.
Other Natural Preventatives & Protocols
• Drink Flu Tea, especially during flu season (the essential ingredients are ginger, cayenne pepper, lemon and honey but don’t heat the lemon or the honey–add them after the fresh ginger tea is brewed).
• Take at least once a day a healthy carbonated beverage or drink with sodium bicarbonate added to it. Coffee drinkers can add a pinch of baking soda to their morning brew as can tea drinkers. Both Perrier and S.Pellegrino are very good to drink regularly instead of sugary or sweet sodas; but with a wedge of lemon or lime squeezed into them. The more acidic one’s diet during flu season, the more important it is to alkalize the body as pathogenic micro-organisms thrive in the acidic environment. The best way is to eat a preponderance of warm alkaline foods throughout the cold season. See this Acid/Alkaline food chart: How To Alkalize Your Body With The Ideal Dietary Regimen
• Hydrogen Peroxide nebulization has proven to be an excellent way to both prevent and treat respiratory viral and bacterial infections. Dr. Shallenberger’s article notes: “the treatments are simple. Just attach delivery mask to the nebulizer output (see the devices instructions for specifics). Then add 3 cc of the hydrogen peroxide and saline mixture to the nebulizer. Place the mask over your mouth and nose and breathe normally until the solution is gone. It’s as simple as that.” One treatment usually takes 10-15 minutes. See: Hydrogen Peroxide Nebulization for COVID-19 Respiratory Ailments
• Use a Neti Pot regularly during this flu season with 1/4 tsp of sea salt dissolved in body-temperature distilled water. Or have a saline nasal rinse kit on hand such as NEILMED’S SINUS RINSE.
• Start to eat right for the coming cold season (LOTs of garlic and ginger and turmeric and curried foods). Lean toward hot soups, stews and broths particularly at dinner time for the rest of the flu season. Avoid cold foods from the fridge especially yoghurt, sandwich spreads and cold drinks. Add just a little boiling water to quickly warm up juices as well as nut or seed milks. Frozen foods like ice cream are strictly forbidden. Cook all vegetables much softer than usual. Best to go vegan, if possible; otherwise, all animal meats ought to be very well cooked and eaten infrequently.
• Be regular about replenishing the diminished intestinal flora with probiotics; beverage and food-based forms are much preferred to nutraceuticals (e.g. capsules). For those with lactose intolerance and/or casein allergies, acquire some coconut, cashew or almond yogurt or kefir (let these warm up first before eating). Also, consider probiotic rectal implants when significant flora depletion is suspected. (Purchase here: Organic Liquid Probiotics)
• Regular Exercise and Stretching, Power Walking and Rebounding, Hatha Yoga and Pilates, Tai chi and Qigong are all great to do. Get as much exposure to Sunlight as possible for natural Vitamin D production. (Sunlight is said to be the best of disinfectants so the coronavirus doesn’t like it). A 20 to 30 minute aerobic walk in nature is the single best way to cleanse the entire lymphatic system—A MUST!  Don’t power walk outside when the skies are heavily chemtrailed; you’ll feel the health consequences.
• Breathwork as simple as daily deep breathing outside in the fresh air is highly recommended; so are certain pranayama practices. Coherent breathing is particularly effective in activating the body’s natural immune response (See this video link).
The best way to navigate any flu season successfully is to take the preventive approach.
The preceding holistic health measures and natural remedies/treatments provide an excellent framework to do just that.
May Everyone Enjoy Good Health!
The Cornonavirus Coach
September 13, 2021