MMS / CDS RECIPE
Posted by Jennifer Shipp
Below, the basic procedure for producing chlorine dioxide at home is outlined:
- Use 5 drops of 10% citric acid per drop of sodium chlorite solution, or a 5:1 ratio (i.e. for 5 drops of chlorine dioxide solution / CDS, one would put 5 drops of sodium chlorite solution into a glass (that is made of glass, not plastic), and then mix in 25 drops of 10% citric acid or freshly squeezed lemon/lime juice).
- To make one drop of chlorine dioxide solution / CDS, start with 1 drop of sodium chlorite solution and 5 drops of 10% citric acid (or 1 drop of 50% citric acid), lemon juice, or lime juice.
- NOTE: Store-bought lemon and lime juice may have extra added ingredients that interfere with the creation of chlorine dioxide. It’s crucial that the patient use freshly squeezedlemon/lime juice (or the activator included in the CDS kit which may be hydrochloric acid or citric acid) in order for the treatment to work properly.
- After distributing drops of the citric acid/hydrochloric acid and MMS in the appropriate quantities, mix/swirl them together for 30 seconds.
- After 30 seconds, add 3-8 ounces of water into the glass. Drink the whole glass of water to consume the 1 drop of chlorine dioxide .
- You can add DMSO (dimethylsulfoxide) to the chlorine dioxide + water solution, if desired to make it stronger. Add the DMSO to the CDS / MMS in a 1:3 ratio. In other words, if you make 1 activated drop of CDS / MMS, add 3 drops of DMSO to the mix to make it stronger and to ensure that it goes where it needs to go in the body.