Here’s an effective way to guard against the spike protein contagion caused by the Covid vaccinated
All along I have assumed that there is some such antidote, with which Fauci/Gates
and all their masters and familiars “stay safe” while their pathogens kill off the rest
of us; and here, apparently, it is.
Possible Antidote for the V-Serum and the Current Spike Protein ContagionDr. Judy Mikovits (1 min. MP4 is attached) has revealed that the medical establishment has known all along about the antidote to the contagion – acontagion that is now being seen today by thousands of people who have not taken the serum, but have merely come in close proximity with others who have taken the jab.(The word “serum” is being used here since, evidently, the way to avoid taking the jab is to say “I am allergic to the serum”.)When the medical establishment and political promoters want to exempt themselves from taking inoculations, they always give themselves a legal way out, while pushing the “citizenry” to take the jabs.“I am allergic to the serum” is one of their solutions.Taking the serum is one thing. The spike protein contagion now being experienced in large numbers by those who did not take the serum, but just visited with a relative or friend who did, is entirely new and unprecedented.What are the side effects being seen by this contagion?
- massive headaches
- micro-clots and sudden bruising throughout the body
- exceptionally heavy menstrual cycles among both the young and post menopausal
- reduction in breast milk
- sterility among both women and men
- household pets dying shortly after the owners get the serum.Listen to 5 doctors discuss this unusual onset of symptoms being experienced now by thousands:The Antidote to the ContagionThis antidote to the contagion, that has been known of by the upper levels of the medical establishment and insiders of the elitist class for almost 100 years, is called Suramin, an isolated compound originally derived from an extract of pine needle oil.It is only available by injection, and has been a closely guarded secret not made openly available to the masses during this “pandemic”, yet is an effective solution for parasites and viruses of several kinds, along with a large number of other conditions.Yet anyone can now take advantage of this solution by tapping its root origin, pine needle tea, an antidote that is freely available today in evergreen forests and in many people’s backyards. (Sources for buying it are also listed below.)How can this simple remedy work so well in the face of such a seemingly insurmountable condition?There is a direct relationship between Suramin (the isolated extract), pine needle tea (a hot water extract of the pine, fir, cedar, and spruce needles), and pine oil (which is derived from the needles though an essential oil steam distillation process).All three are derived from the properties of the conifer needle.My personal take on this is that it is far better to get Nature’s whole herb source than just a tiny fraction of an extract. There are many other benefits that can be derived from the whole herb that will be missing from the isolated chemical.My observation is that those who maintain high levels of health are not affected by either the serum nor the transference contagion. Their immune system seems to be warding off side effects at this point. Come winter when the spike protein in their bodies will be challenged with new pathogens, we will all discover our true levels of health.Anyone on the fence health-wise, or depleted (which can be said of many of us today), are being affected to varying degrees.The Trail from Suramin to Pine Needle TeaHere is the trail of science and data that shows the derivative relationship between pine needles and Suramin (“the elist’s antidote” to microbial illnesses) – and which also provides a potential antidote for those affected by the spike protein contagion (for reasons explained within the following data):
Suramin is used for treatment of human sleeping sickness caused by trypanosomes. [a parasite] Specifically, it is used for treatment of first-stage African trypanosomiasis caused by Trypanosoma brucei rhodesiense and Trypanosoma brucei gambiense without involvement of central nervous system. It is considered first-line treatment for Trypanosoma brucei rhodesiense, and second-line treatment for early-stage Trypanosoma brucei gambiense, where pentamidine is recommended as first line.It has been used in the treatment of river blindness (onchocerciasis).
SURAMIN, THE FRUIT OF EARLY MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY
When suramin was introduced for the treatment of African sleeping sickness in 1922, it was one of the first anti-infective agents that had been developed in a medicinal chemistry program. Starting from the antitrypanosomal activity of the dye trypan blue, synthesized in 1904 by Paul Ehrlich, Bayer made a series of colorless and more potent derivatives. Molecule 205 was suramin (Fig. 1), synthesized by Oskar Dressel, Richard Kothe, and Bernhard Heymann in 1916. Sleeping sickness (also known as human African trypanosomiasis [HAT]) was at the forefront of research at that time, not a neglected disease as it is today, and the development of suramin was a breakthrough for the emerging field of chemotherapy.
Suramin further decreases the activities of a large number of enzymes involved in DNA and RNA synthesis and modification: DNA polymerases (103, 104), RNA polymerases (103, 105, 106), reverse transcriptase (18, 103), telomerase (67), and enzymes involved in winding/ unwinding of DNA (107, 108) are inhibited by suramin, as well as histone- and chromatin-modifying enzymes like chromobox proteins (109), methyltransferases (110), and sirtuin histone deacetylases (111)
Trypan blue is derived from toluidine, that is, any of several isomeric bases, C14H16N2, derived from toluene. Trypan blue is so-called because it can kill trypanosomes, the parasites that cause sleeping sickness. An analog of trypan blue, suramin, is used pharmacologically against trypanosomiasis. Trypan blue is also known as diamine blue and Niagara blue…
Trypan red and trypan blue were first synthesized by the German scientist Paul Ehrlich in 1904.
The compound was first isolated in 1837 through a distillation of pine oil by the Polish chemist Filip Walter, who named it rétinnaphte.
Pine-Sol was based on pine oil when it was created in 1929 and during its rise to national popularity in the 1950s. However, as of 2016, Pine-Sol products sold in stores no longer contain pine oil to reduce costs.Wikipedia
A 2011 Korean study demonstrated using pine needles in tea was the best way to access the antioxidant benefits from pine needles.
- Improves circulation
- Relieves nervous exhaustion and fatigue
- Relieves sore muscles
A few notes of caution:
Be careful with the yew pine (which is not a true pine) and can be toxic, although it does have a few medicinal properties).
The cypress is not to be used as an essential oil in high doses, but normally safe otherwise.
The ponderosa pine is not good for cows mostly due to the observation when pregnant cattle eat the needles the loss of the calf has been observed, but has a long history of health benefits for humans for respiratory conditions, cuts, wounds, and burns, etc.
We will be the ones to structure the world to come with a new focus on the common good of all life everywhere. The old mindset expressed by that limited soul above will not be tolerated. That mindset, and those that harbor it, will vanish like the darkness before the approaching dawn.
It is true that many will go with the passing night, yet those that remain will then shine all the brighter.
Do your part. Take care of yourself first, then look to assist any willing to listen and join in the reconstruction.