How to Get Ivermectin
We understand and empathize with the challenges faced in obtaining a prescription for ivermectin during this time period prior to its use being formally adopted in national or international COVID-19 treatment guidelines. However, we are anticipating these treatment guidelines to be updated in the near future. Alternately, please know our scientific review manuscript on ivermectin in COVID-19 is undergoing expedited peer-review at a prominent American medical journal, and if it passes peer review and becomes published, we anticipate that this will also make access to ivermectin more widespread. However, until such a time when its use as both a preventive and treatment agent is more widely accepted or recommended, many physicians will be reluctant to prescribe. We can only suggest the following approaches:
- Discuss with your primary health care provider. If they are unconvinced of the data, share with them our manuscript which can be downloaded from the FLCCC Alliance Website. Please understand that many will prefer to avoid adoption of ivermectin treatment until such a time as the guidelines are updated or the manuscript gets published.
- The second option is to try one of the doctors that can provide telemedicine consultation here: Directory of Doctors Prescribing Ivermectin (international), or from the table below (US only) — Confirm the price of any visit prior to the consultation. We have reports of some doctors charging exorbitant fees.
- If more pills are desired than can be provided locally, you can order in bulk from Canadian Pharmacy King, however you will need a prescription.
If your doctor will not prescribe ivermectin for you, please contact one of the following tele-health companies (US only):
- Frequently Asked Questions on Ivermectin
- Information to share with your doctor
- Please read and share also our One-page summary of our Review of the Emerging Evidence Supporting the Use of Ivermectin in the Prophylaxis and Treatment of COVID-19.