Gallbladder Cleanse Recipes
Let’s look at a gallbladder cleanse recipe to treat gallstones naturally and prevent bouts of gallstone pain.
For this, you will need the following:
- 6 quarts (nearly 6 liters) of pure apple juice
- Raw, organic apple cider vinegar
- Lemon juice
- Olive oil
- Epsom salt. In the cleanse recipe, Epsom salt acts as a laxative to flush the stones quicker.
How to do the gallbladder cleanse:
- During the first 6 days, drink 6 fl. oz. (180 ml) apple juice mixed with 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar 5 times each day. (You should drink in total 1-quart per day).
- On day 6, fast until 6 pm.
- At 6 pm, mix 1 tbsp. Epsom salt with a large glass of water. Drink quickly.
- 2 hours later, consume another glass of Epsom salt and water.
- At 10 pm, mix 4-oz. (120 ml) olive oil and 4-oz. lemon juice and drink the remedy quickly.
- Go to bed, preferably lying on your side.
- In the morning, you should pass gallstones in your stool and the small lumps may be visible in the toilet.
Gallbladder cleanse using lemon and olive oil
Drinking lemon juice and olive oil is a popular gallbladder cleanse that many people say helps relieving the symptoms of a gallbladder attack. You can consume this detox drink daily to help keep your liver and gallbladder in good health.
- Mix the juice of ½ lemon with 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil.
- Drink first thing in the morning to help flush toxins from your liver.
The Journal Alternative Medicine Review says that this is a folk remedy that has several versions. One version is to fast for 12 hours and then at 7 p.m., you need to ingest 4 tablespoons of olive oil followed by 1 tablespoon of lemon juice every 15 minutes for a total of 8 treatment cycles. 17