Also known as Shivambu Kalpa Vidhi, auto-urine therapy is one of the most mysterious and potent remedies known to man. When properly formulated and utilized according to the Shivambu Kalpa Vidhi from the DAMAR TANTRA, it possesses the capacity to heal all that ails humankind. From the annals of Ayurvedic lore we see that the curative powers of auto-urine therapy are truly legendary.
Just what is auto-urine therapy?
It refers to the numerous uses of one’s own urine in a variety of rejuvenative therapies, body massages, healing modalities, and detoxification protocols.
Can you believe it? Your own urine, also known as the original Fountain of Youth, is a panacea par excellence. Who would have known that the golden fountain between our legs is the same one that Juan Ponce de Leon was searching for all over Florida?!
The Health Coach has used the following types of auto-urine therapies with great effect. All of these methods were used in the privacy of the home, which is where they ought to be conducted because of the current lack of societal acceptance of such a powerful healing practice.
1. Urine Massage, particularly on the soles of the feet, the forehead and the neck. For massage, urine can be fresh, old or cured. The skin, especially the thinner areas of the body, is highly absorptive and therefore a great way to deliver the many nutritional constituents that urine possesses. There is perhaps no better daily multi-vitamin than a urine massage.
However, for those on pharmaceutical medications, care should be taken not to massage with too much urine since you’ll be greatly increasing your dose of medicine. Much medication is urinated out of the body, so this fact of life needs to be factored into the process.
(a) Whenever conducting a fast of any kind, it is quite well known wherever Ayurveda is practiced that self massage with urine is an essential adjunct practice during the fast. Because the urine is full of vitamins, minerals, enzymes, amino acids, electrolytes, hormones and many other nutritious components, it is considered a perfect way to nourish the body. Through bypassing the digestive system, these vital constituents are absorbed in an extremely bio-avaiable form which guarantees proper utilization by a body under stress.
(b) The physical act of massaging the urine into the skin is integral to maximizing the absorption of the urine. The more urine and the more vigorous the massage, the more absorption will take place. Of course we counsel moderation in any case since you may want to perform this practice on a daily basis. Therefore, you don’t want to redden or overly sensitize the skin. If this does occur, you simply apply the urine to a different part of the body for a sufficient period of time that the irritated location can properly heal.
(c) When using urine in the treatment of intractable skin conditions, the act of massage also accomplishes a few other objectives. It flushes the area with oxygen and nutrition, and facilitates the removal of waste products like carbon dioxide, lactic acid, heavy metals, insecticide residues, plasticides, etc. Even mercury can be mobilized in this fashion, so one must be careful where it concerns hyper-toxicity not to push the body into a healing crisis unless it is a highly managed process.
2. Drinking the first cup (or 1/2 cup) of urine, which the body produces overnight, upon waking is another great daily multi-vitamin supplement. This should only be performed after passing a good amount of urine to clean out the urethra. The middle of the stream is what you want to capture and drink immediately. The endstream is not used either.
This daily practice is known to produce dramatic results on skin conditions, allergies, mineral and vitamin depletions, among a whole host of other health conditions.
• Drinking one’s urine does come with certain dietary prohibitions and recommendations. For instance, salt intake should be very moderate; not too much sweet, especially for those prone to diabetes, hypoglycemia, sugar sensitivities, etc.; minimal amount of junk food and/or processed food. Also, caffeine, alcohol, and recreational drug intake should be virtually non-existent.
• Nutraceutical supplementation ought to be kept at a minimum for the same reasons as over-the-counter and prescription medication. Anyone who is taking a daily regimen of pharmaceutical drugs should really not engage this morning practice. They risk recycling too much medication over weeks and years, which we all know will produce adverse side effects depending on the list of proven contraindications.
3. Homeopathic drops provide an excellent way to recover from illnesses of virtually any origin. When making a homeopathic urine preparation, especially in the wake of an influenza, common cold or other respiratory illness, the body manufactures its own antibodies which can be more effective than any other form of medicine. Those antibodies are strain-specific in a way that no vaccine can ever come close to being. They’re also manufactured in the pure and sterile environment of your own body instead of a factory with who knows what kind of quality controls.
• What is particularly attractive about this approach is that whatever it is that your body needs, your own urine possesses a highly personalized version which is most suited for the repair, rejuvenation and healing of your unique body and biochemistry.
4. Urine enemas are an effective way to both gently clean out the colon and nourish it with much of what the body needs but is unable to receive through the digestive process. Water is routinely reabsorbed through the colon, and so is a diluted mixture of urine and water when held inside for 10 to 20 minutes. Many a colon is imbalanced these days because of too much meat in the diet, years of low grade constipation, impacted fecal matter, slow transit time for all ingestibles, and trapped gas.
Add to this mix the many ailments such a IBS (Irritable bowel syndrome), Spastic colon, Diverticulitis, Diverticulosis, among other modern day maladies and you can see how the colon might want to be periodically irrigated.
• The urine is used in a much diluted proportion with distilled water depending on the purpose of the enema. With each different application, there is a specific formula recommended. However, for those who suffer from chronic constipation, more urine can be used as it triggers peristalsis. The higher it moves up the large intestine, the more rejuvenative the healing process.
5. Herbal preparations utilizing urine as the substrate are many and diverse. The relevant scriptures from Ayurveda delineate many different formulae and uses for these preparations, which greatly contribute to the efficacy of both urine and herbs. Here, it is required that the preparations are exacting and taken at the right time, in the right dose, and in the proper manner. To call this type of ritualized medicine extremely potent and effective would be an understatement. However, learning how to practice this sacred form of urine therapy is best done under the guidance of a knowledgeable and experienced Ayurvedic physician.
The art and science of Shivambu Kalpa is highly refined and subtle. It requires great vigilance in lifestyle, diet, sleep and exercise while practicing.
For those who have the inclination and discipline, auto-urine therapy has the potential to richly reward the devout practitioner.
Truly the fountain of youth can be found between the legs of every human being, if only they knew how to approach it to use the ever-flowing elixir.
May you enjoy great health,
The Health Coach
Three Excellent References for Auto-Urine Therapy:
(1) Your Own Perfect Medicine: The Incredible Proven Natural Miracle Cure that Medical Science Has Never Revealed!
by Martha M. Christy
(2) Golden Fountain: The Complete Guide to Urine Therapy
by Coen van der Kroon
(3) The Water of Life: A Treatise on Urine Therapy
by J.W. Armstrong
Shivambu Kalpa Vidhi:
(An excerpt from Damar Tantra)
All content found at The Health Coach is for information purposes only. Therefore, the information on this website is not a substitute for professional medical care and should not be construed as either medical diagnosis or treatment. All information contained herein ought to be considered within the context of an individual’s overall health status and prescribed treatment plan.
Since The Health Coach does not diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure, or heal any type of disease or medical condition, the information contained at this website is not intended to provide specific physical, mental, emotional or psychological health advice.
It is entirely the reader’s decision to act or not act on any information at The Health Coach. Therefore, we fully invoke the HOLD HARMLESS clause for those who are responsible for putting any of this information into practical use and application.
© 2012 The Health Coach
Permission is granted to post this health blog as long as it is linked back to the following url: https://thehealthcoach1.com/?p=1726